Seaside Alanya Real Estate; Alanya, Side, Belek, Antalya, Kemer, Fethiye, Bodrum, İstanbul ve Kıbrıs'ta satılık daire, villa, arsa, otel ve işyerleri
ALBIMO LOFT RESIDENCE in Mahmutlar

Ejendommen tilbyder / Ejendommen har
  • Objekt ID :
    648
  • Pris:
    49.500 €
  • By :
  • Type:
    Hus / Lägenhet
  • Run / værelser:
    1+1 / 2+1 Duplex
  • M2:
    56 / 75 / 110
  • Bygge år:
    2022
Salgschef
Hikmet Özkan
GSM: 0090 530 797 70 91
Tel: 0090 530 797 70 91
Tel: 0090 530 797 70 91
E-Mail: hikmet@seaside-alanya.com
Oversigt

Our project, which has all the social facilities of the city, in Mahmutlar, one of the attraction centers of Alanya, is only two minutes walking distance to the center and draws attention with its different design and architectural structure. Our project, Albimo Loft, which we brought together at the end of a long working period; It will bring your comfort level and living standards to the highest level with its wide range of social facilities. Our project, Albimo Loft, consisting of 3 separate blocks within an area of ​​7698 m²; It takes its name from the spacious and wide Loft apartments it contains. Albimo Loft is an AHM Project design. Our Albimo Loft project is carried out by Albimo-AHM construction.

Albimo Loft is only 650 m from the sea and is surrounded by the city and nature. The main social areas and features of our project are given below.

SOCIAL AREAS

-Outdoor swimming pool 

-Cinema 

-Aquapark 

-Billiards 

-Heated indoor swimming pool 

-Table Tennis -Turkish bath 

-Lobby -Steam room 

-Snack Bar -Sauna 

-Pool head Mini bar 

-Salt room 

-WIFI in the social area 

-Massage rooms 

-Security camera 

-Restroom 

-Open - Indoor Parking 

-Kamelya 

-Pool head Mini bar 

-Open-Indoor children's playground 

-Security 

-Sport hall 

-International TV broadcast 

-Generator 

-Basketball field 

-Tennis court 

PROJECT DETAILS 

-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 75 m² 

-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 63 m² 

-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 57 m² 

-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 56 m² 

-12 units 1 + 1 GROSS 64 m² 

-6 LOFT 1 + 1 GROSS 124 m² 

-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 148 m² 

-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 132 m² 

-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 126 m² (EXTRA CLOTHING ROOM AVAILABLE) 

-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 122 m² 

-2 pieces 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 128 m² 

ALBİMO LOFT SAMPLE PAYMENT PLAN 

AFTER THE CONTRACT, 30% PRE-PAYMENT WILL BE MADE. The remaining 70% AMOUNT WILL BE PAID IN INSTALLMENTS OF 2 - 3 - 4 MONTHS WITH ZERO INTEREST. 

Construction Start Date OCTOBER 2020 

Construction Completion Date MAY 2022

 
-Outdoor swimming pool -Cinema
 
-Aquapark -Billiards
 
-Heated indoor swimming pool -Table Tennis
 
-Turkish bath -Lobby
 
-Steam room -Snack Bar
 
-Sauna -Pool head Mini bar
 
-Salt room -WIFI in the social area
 
-Massage rooms -Security camera
 
-Restroom -Open - Indoor Parking
 
-Kamelya -Pool head Mini bar
 
-Open-Indoor children's playground -Security
 
-Sport hall -International TV broadcast
 
-Generator -Basketball field
 
-Tennis court
 
PROJECT DETAILS
 
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 75 m²
 
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 63 m²
 
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 57 m²
 
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 56 m²
 
-12 units 1 + 1 GROSS 64 m²
 
-6 LOFT 1 + 1 GROSS 124 m²
 
-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 148 m²
 
-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 132 m²
 
-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 126 m² (EXTRA CLOTHING ROOM AVAILABLE) -4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 122 m²
 
-2 pieces 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 128 m²
 
ALBİMO LOFT SAMPLE PAYMENT PLAN
 
AFTER THE CONTRACT, 30% PRE-PAYMENT WILL BE MADE. The remaining 70% AMOUNT WILL BE PAID IN INSTALLMENTS OF 2 - 3 - 4 MONTHS WITH ZERO INTEREST.
 
Construction Start Date OCTOBER 2020
 
Construction Completion Date MAY 2022
 
 
Albimo Loft is only 650 m from the sea and is surrounded by the city and nature. The main social areas and features of our project are given below.
 
SOCIAL AREAS
 
-Outdoor swimming pool -Cinema
 
-Aquapark -Billiards
 
-Heated indoor swimming pool -Table Tennis
 
-Turkish bath -Lobby
 
-Steam room -Snack Bar
 
-Sauna -Pool head Mini bar
 
-Salt room -WIFI in the social area
 
-Massage rooms -Security camera
 
-Restroom -Open - Indoor Parking
 
-Kamelya -Pool head Mini bar
 
-Open-Indoor children's playground -Security
 
-Sport hall -International TV broadcast
 
-Generator -Basketball field
 
-Tennis court
 
PROJECT DETAILS
 
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 75 m²
 
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 63 m²
 
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 57 m²
 
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 56 m²
 
-12 units 1 + 1 GROSS 64 m²
 
-6 LOFT 1 + 1 GROSS 124 m²
 
-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 148 m²
 
-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 132 m²
 
-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 126 m² (EXTRA CLOTHING ROOM AVAILABLE) -4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 122 m²
 
-2 pieces 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 128 m²
 
ALBİMO LOFT SAMPLE PAYMENT PLAN
 
AFTER THE CONTRACT, 30% PRE-PAYMENT WILL BE MADE. The remaining 70% AMOUNT WILL BE PAID IN INSTALLMENTS OF 2 - 3 - 4 MONTHS WITH ZERO INTEREST.
 
Construction Start Date OCTOBER 2020
 
Construction Completion Date MAY 2022
Our apartments, which are an attractive investment tool with their social activities, scenery and location, are on sale.
Our apartments, which are an attractive investment tool with their social activities, scenery and location, are on sale.
 
Our apartments, which are an attractive investment tool with their social activities, scenery and location, are on sale.
 
Our apartments, which are an attractive investment tool with their social activities, scenery and location, are on sale.
 
Our apartments, which are an attractive investment tool with their social activities, scenery and location, are on sale.
 
Our 2-block site will have a total of 180 1 + 1, 18 2 + 1 duplex apartments.
 
Our apartments, which are an attractive investment tool with their social activities, scenery and location, are on sale.


Ejendommen tilbyder / Ejendommen har
 
    Køkken
  • marmor
  • MDF køkken
  • Luksus
  • Åben køkken
  • Ovn, komfur emhætte
 
    Badeværelse
  • vandvarmer
  • Brusekabine
  • Nedhængt loft / sænket loft
 
    Gulv -etage
  • Keramisk
  • Tæppe
 
    Væge
  • Spot light
  • Satin maling / slebet maling
  • Satin gips / slebet gips / slebet puds
  • papir / papmache
 
    Vinduer
  • Dobbelt glas
  • PVC
 
    Døre
  • Ståldør
  • PVC
  • Møbel dør
 
    Location
  • I byen
  • Turist område
  • Tæt på bus station / … rutebil ….
  • Tæt på havet
 
    Udsigt
  • Udsigt ud over byen
  • Slot
  • Svømmepøl
  • Natur udsigt / udsigt ud over landskabet
  • Hav udsigt
  • Bjerg udsigt
  • Gade
 
    Facaden / udvendigt udstyr
  • Børne Legeplads / legeplads
  • Svømme pool / svømme bassin
  • Byggeri kontrol
  • Tennis bane
  • vandland
  • Sportsfaciliteter / sportsplads
  • Sauna
  • Sportsfaciliteter / sportsplads
  • Parkerings plads - udendørs
  • Vicevært
  • Tyrkisk bad
  • Fitness
  • Grill
  • Have
  • Elevator




Område information
Strand:
700m
Centrum / bymidte:
600m
Lufthavn:
35km
Golf bane:
100km




Kontakt for
Navn
efternavn
E-mail
Tel
Adresse
Besked
Sikkerheds kode


Hjemmeside | Kontakt