• Property / Apartment
  • For Sale

Albimo Loft 1+1 Unfurnished Residence In Mahmutlar

Alanya, Mahmutlar

604.412 TL

Property Details

ALBIMO LOFT
Mahmutlar, one of the attractions of Alanya, is just two minutes ' walk from the center, our project, which has all the social facilities of the city, is to draw attention to its different design and architectural structure. At the end of the long working process, our project Albimo Loft will bring your comfort level and living standards to the highest level with its wide range of social facilities.Albimo Loft, our project consisting of 3 separate blocks on an area of 7698 m2, takes its name from the spacious and spacious Loft apartments it contains. Albimo Loft is an AHM project design. Our Albimo Loft Project is carried out by Albimo-AHM construction.
Albimo Loft is only 650 m from the sea and is teeming with the city and nature. The main social areas and features of our project are mentioned below.
SOCIAL AREAS
- Outdoor pool-cinema
- Aquapark-Billiards
- Heated indoor pool -table tennis
- Turkish bath-lobby
- Steam room-Snack Bar
- Sauna-poolside minibar
- Salt room-WIFI in social space
- Massage rooms-security camera
- Rest room-outdoor-indoor parking
- Camellia-poolside minibar
- Outdoor - indoor children's playground-security
- Gym - international TV broadcast
- Generator-basketball court
- Tennis Court
PROJECT DETAILS
-48 units 1 + 1 gross 75 m2
-48 units 1 + 1 gross 63 m2
-48 units 1 + 1 gross 57 m2
-48 units 1 + 1 Gross 56 m2
-12 units 1 + 1 gross 64 m2
-6 LOFT 1 + 1 gross 124 m2
-4 Units 2 + 1 duplex gross 148 m2
-4 Units 2 + 1 duplex gross 132 m2
-4 Units 2 + 1 duplex gross 126 m2 (extra clothes room available) -4 Units 2 + 1 duplex gross 122 m2
-2 Units 2 + 1 duplex gross 128 m2
ALBIMO LOFT SAMPLE PAYMENT PLAN
CONTRACT SONR ASI 30% PREPAYMENT WILL BE MADE. REMAINING 70% AMOUNT WITH ZERO INTEREST 2 – 3 – 4 IT WILL BE PAID IN MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS.
Construction start date October 2020
Construction completion date May 2022ALBIMO LOFT
Mahmutlar, one of the attractions of Alanya, is just two minutes ' walk from the center, our project, which has all the social facilities of the city, is to draw attention to its different design and architectural structure. At the end of the long working process, our project Albimo Loft will bring your comfort level and living standards to the highest level with its wide range of social facilities.Albimo Loft, our project consisting of 3 separate blocks on an area of 7698 m2, takes its name from the spacious and spacious Loft apartments it contains. Albimo Loft is an AHM project design. Our Albimo Loft Project is carried out by Albimo-AHM construction.
Albimo Loft is only 650 m from the sea and is teeming with the city and nature. The main social areas and features of our project are mentioned below.
SOCIAL AREAS
- Outdoor pool-cinema
- Aquapark-Billiards
- Heated indoor pool -table tennis
- Turkish bath-lobby
- Steam room-Snack Bar
- Sauna-poolside minibar
- Salt room-WIFI in social space
- Massage rooms-security camera
- Rest room-outdoor-indoor parking
- Camellia-poolside minibar
- Outdoor - indoor children's playground-security
- Gym - international TV broadcast
- Generator-basketball court
- Tennis Court
PROJECT DETAILS
-48 units 1 + 1 gross 75 m2
-48 units 1 + 1 gross 63 m2
-48 units 1 + 1 gross 57 m2
-48 units 1 + 1 Gross 56 m2
-12 units 1 + 1 gross 64 m2
-6 LOFT 1 + 1 gross 124 m2
-4 Units 2 + 1 duplex gross 148 m2
-4 Units 2 + 1 duplex gross 132 m2
-4 Units 2 + 1 duplex gross 126 m2 (extra clothes room available) -4 Units 2 + 1 duplex gross 122 m2
-2 Units 2 + 1 duplex gross 128 m2
ALBIMO LOFT SAMPLE PAYMENT PLAN
CONTRACT SONR ASI 30% PREPAYMENT WILL BE MADE. REMAINING 70% AMOUNT WITH ZERO INTEREST 2 – 3 – 4 IT WILL BE PAID IN MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS.
Construction start date October 2020
Construction completion date May 2022

Facts and Features

Type

Apartment

year built

2022

Floors Number

SIZE

57 m2

Rooms

1+1

Saloon

Bathroom

1

Balcony

Additional Details

Ad Nr
1084
Region
Alanya / Mahmutlar
Type
Property / Apartment
Condition
For Sale
Room / Living Room
1+1+
Area
57 m2
Year Of Construction
2022