Cep: +90 544 869 03 01
Tel: +90 242 514 44 22
Ruby Suite Oba Alanya raises in the famous location of Alanya Oba , consisting of 27 units of 1+1 65 sqm apartments and 8 units of 3+1 duplexes 165 sqm totally 35 apartments in 2 Blocks.
The land size of Ruby Suite Oba Alanya is 2.300 sqm and only 20% of the land occupied by the buildings , remaining 80% of the land is fort he usage of garden, swimming pool and pavements.
Ruby Suite Oba Alanya construction is planned to start on November 2019 and delivery date is June 2021.
Ruby Suite Oba Alanya is equipped with following facilities and specifications ;
Apartment Interrior :